Friday, February 20, 2009

Long awaited blogging comeback

Hi everyone

Im making my return to blogging so wish me luck and thanks for your patience.

I thought it would be befitting to restart my blogging with a post sharing the same topic as my first post on this blog, that being economic history.

I will try to make a post at least every month on any issue. The next few posts will be less historical and more in line with current affairs, politics and economics, so i hope you enjoy. If there are any comments or ideas please share them. With feedback i have already collated i have realised that smaller posts are more accessible and intriguing for my readership and i will attempt to make my posts more smaller.

Wish me well.

Kind Regards

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.